Malum-Malum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crafts Table: Fitting Everything on It

3 posters

Go down

The Crafts Table: Fitting Everything on It Empty The Crafts Table: Fitting Everything on It

Post by flyery Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 am

So far, most of what people are making is crafts.So, we should decide how we're going to have everything set up on our crafts table so that maybe we'd only show examples with a "More types" sign or something or if we're making so much stuff that we'd have to book at what times things would be displayed. Or I suppose we could rent two craft tables. So discuss.
flyery
flyery
Admin

Helper Points : 252

http://flyery.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

The Crafts Table: Fitting Everything on It Empty Re: The Crafts Table: Fitting Everything on It

Post by kigaromaru Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:48 pm

I say we show one of each thing. Except if they're elaborate pieces of clothing, i.e. my skirts and were you planning on making corsets for the con? In that case we'd need something to hang our clothes on which would probably be best either at the side of the table or behind it.
kigaromaru
kigaromaru
Admin

Helper Points : 258

Back to top Go down

The Crafts Table: Fitting Everything on It Empty Re: The Crafts Table: Fitting Everything on It

Post by Shirviu Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 pm

I personally would go through many lengths just to avoid having to book multiple tables so I donno' if anyone else thinks we should do that or not but I would really rather find any way around it there is.

I think we should just have 1 of each type of thing there and the rest under the table behind us unlike some of the tablet in the dealers room who had like all their chobbit ears out on a turntable thing.

We can have a box with all the earrings in it and a box with all the charms in it and have the different boxes go by different price.

If we really have no room to put out all the handkerchiefs we can hang them or something.

Kiga's skirts or if anyone else is making clothes can go on one of those portable hanger things on wheels and just place it beside or behind depending on where we are.

There weren't many craft tables so I think we'll have enough space.

The plushies/pillows if anyone makes them can be hung too if necessary.

What am I missing?
Shirviu
Shirviu
Admin

Helper Points : 332

http://malum-malum.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kigaromaru Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Agree with shirv on that unless there's still the rule of crafts being separated from drawings. In which case I'd really want those two tables.

We could have the things behind us and it wouldn't be too inconvenient I don't think. We're all having our stuff packaged right? So we'll just keep the stuff in their packages and only take out one of each for display.

Also I heard something interesting. I heard that the reason there weren't many craft tables wasn't because there were few people doing crafts, I heard it was because there were only a certain amount and were a bitch to get. So if we're getting a craft table then we should probably get on that ASAP.
kigaromaru
kigaromaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirviu Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:18 pm

They don't open registration until like right before.. :/
We should email and ask how many they will be having.
Shirviu
Shirviu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kigaromaru Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:07 am

Good idea. I could get on that but who do I e-mail? Is it David Simmons again?

(That also sucks a lot. Why is AN just SOOO disorganized?!)
kigaromaru
kigaromaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirviu Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Uhh probably not him.
I don't really know.. ;S
If it doesn't say on the site then ask on the forum for who you can contact?
Shirviu
Shirviu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum